Ok, so I have not blogged in a long time. I just have so much going on. I am going to school, in two honors clubs, getting everything ready for graduation, getting everything prepared for the teaching program, taking care of an almost 3 year old and my hubby. So, the picture below is my graduation picture. I am graduating in May with my AS. I know it is just an associates degree but I am very proud of it.....it took me ten years to get it! So, normally I would not make a fuss or even do the whole ceremony for it but I am so proud that I am celebrating. Hopefully, I will start the TSU teaching program in August and have my BS by 2012. So, these last couple of months have been stressful and crazy but all for good reasons.
Monday, March 15, 2010
I am so bad at Blogging
Posted by Klahnology - Misty Klahn at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congratulations! You look beautiful!
love- J
Post a Comment